what do you all use?
I have been using a 3 blade razor, dropped down to 2 blades and couldn't believe how different it was. 3 is much better.
what do you all use?
I have been using a 3 blade razor, dropped down to 2 blades and couldn't believe how different it was. 3 is much better.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Using the three blades aswell
No Regrets
4...Shick Quatro, best razor I have ever used.
It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
-Teddy Roosevelt
Same here greencrest
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
i just use the disposable blades...
my facial hair isn't all that thick/rough, so why not?
Use the shick tracer fx, don't know how many blades it is either 3 or 4. It is the only one that flexes in the center to follow the curve of my head.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
i think the blades suck on the quattro. i cant get it to shave my beard. it could be because i have had facial hair since 3rd grade though. haha
Cant we all just get along?
One...w00t w00t
i did try that once, quite a hard shave
but i have three on mine
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Got the gillete mach 3 that I use sometimes, but I have an electric razor from remington...works really well on my face...I will use the mach 3 if I haven't shaved in 2 or 3 days.
I use a 3 bade razor
[img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks